Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Many Faces

I often catch myself just staring at the face of my lil boy. I am amazed at how much he changes each day and I don't want to miss it. He seems to be growing by the minute, his hair is lightning up and getting longer all the time, and his personality is coming out more and more each day.

I enjoy the times when we can cuddle up while he sleeps. One reason is because he is so dog-on cute while he sleeps but also because I know that there will be times in the future when I will be wishing for him to tire out and fall asleep.
He doesn't cry very often but when he does ..... this may sound crazy .... but it is adorable. He lets out the sweetest lil sounds of frustration and makes the cutest lil face...... unless he is REALLY mad and then you need ear plugs and his face turns bright red. (This happened when he got his first set of shots at the doctors office last week) But what we are getting to see more and more of is his beautiful smile.
Every time I see his grin my heart melts. I can't get enough of it and lately he has been smiling a lot. Every now and again we will also hear a lil giggle when he is really excited.

No matter what mood Baby G is in....sleepy, sad, or happy....I am one happy mama. Thank you, Lord!!!!

No comments: