Monday, April 22, 2013

Sissy G

 I have finally decided the blog name for my lil girl...."Sissy G" and that would then turn Baby G into "Bubby G."  It's funny because I run into a lot of people who see our son and forget his real name and just want to call him Baby G.  Hopefully Bubby G won't be too different for them.  Although I have a feeling to some people he will always be Baby G.
We were blessed to have a 4D ultrasound this last week of our lil girl.  I have been looking forward to it so much.  I have heard that a 29 week ultrasound is the perfect time to see what your lil one is going to look like.  I will say that we were all a little surprised at how big she was....we actually saw a double chin.  The ultrasound lady even mentioned that she looks half grown.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  But she was very active and VERY cute.  We got some good shots of her face early on but then she had enough and started arching her back so we couldn't see her anymore.  Before the ultrasound I was thankful for the next 11 weeks to be able to get things done but once I saw her I wanted those 11 weeks to go away because the thought of waiting that long to hold her in my arms was terrible.

Pretty sure that's a dimple on her cheek.  She has that in common with her big brother. 
I have no more ultrasounds planned for the rest of the pregnancy so the next time we see this precious face will be in the delivery room. 
My heart is so full of love for my two precious babies. Thank you, Lord!!!!

No comments: