Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cardboard Barn Playhouse for Baby G

When I told my dad that I was wanting to make a cardboard barn for Baby G for his birthday he looked at me like I was crazy.....little did he know that I was going to coax him into helping.
 First dad found the perfect box....
 Then after coming up with a plan we started cutting.
 Baby G liked it when we got the door finished....
 In and out....in and out...in and out...
 I was cutting out a piece for the roof.  Truth be told my dad did most of the cutting, but somehow I was the only one who got my picture taken.
 The next day we took the barn out to start painting.
 First we put part of the roof on.  Baby G was our designated holder of the paint stirring stick.
 Then we started painting...
 And by the end of the day we had a red barn....
 And one tuckered out little boy.
 The next day we painted the rest of the barn.
 "Here, Gampa....do you need this?"
 "This is how you do it, Gampa."

  After the tape was put on we went back to painting.
 Multitasking.... talking on the phone and painting.
 Almost finished...
And on the day of the party all the kids enjoyed the barn...
Especially Baby G.
And I had a blast making the barn with my dad and watching Baby G enjoy it.  I think it was a good idea.  Now I wonder what we could make next year for his birthday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super tu novedoso diseño. Me encantó