Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Leaves

We decided that since today was a gorgeous fall day that we would take Baby G out to get some pictures in the leaves.  I also thought it would be a good day to do his hair for the first time with gel.
 I know he doesn't look thrilled about it in this picture but he loved looking at it in the mirror.  You could tell he thought he was lookin' good.
 Here he is getting used to his surroundings.  He's never been surrounded by a huge pile of dead leaves before.  It takes some getting used to.
 "Hey, mom.... how long do I have to sit in leaves for you?"
"Until you give me a big smile, sweetie."
 All Baby G wanted to do, though, was look around.
 I wonder what he is thinking.
 I didn't get it on camera but he actually starts jumping in the leaves like he does in his jumper at home.
 And while he was jumping he landed back into the pile of leaves and surprisingly didn't mind too much.
 Um....He doesn't look to happy here.
 Marley wanted to get in on the fun too...
 Are leaves considered vegetables if they are dead?  Mmmmm...
 Aw...what a cute picture of my boys.


Oh, sorry Marley.  You're considered one of my boys too.
"Hey....what are you doing down there, mom?"
There's that grin mommy was looking for.

He looks so proud of his shoes.

I'll show you one more concerned look, and ....
And one more almost happy look.
I am so thankful that we live in an area where we can enjoy all four seasons.  I have a feeling that for many years to come Mr. G, Baby G, and I are going to have fun playing in the fall leaves.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I could just spend hours kissing those cute chubby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post could not be written much better!

Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He always kept preaching about this. I'll send this article to him.
Fairly certain he'll have a good read. Many thanks
for sharing!

My site best food for dogs

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing issues with your RSS.
I don't know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.
Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues?
Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond?
Thanx!!

Feel free to surf to my web site: Aneros SGX