Monday, October 3, 2011

Courageous

Friday was opening night of the movie Courageous and we ended up making a night out of it.  The boys went to the movies and the girls stayed at my house and watched the kiddos.  My husband said the movie was absolutely amazing.  He laughed, he cried, and when it was over he wanted to stand up and cheer.  I am so thankful for good Christian movies like Courageous, Fireproof, Flywheel, and Facing the Giants.  But back to our fun night.

 Baby G isn't used to having so many kids over at his house but it was cute to see them all playing together.
 The boys were playing inside while the girls were outside doing sidewalk chalk and playing with Nana on the swing set.  Later we all painted pumpkins and then we gathered around for....
...Story time.  I don't know about the kids but I sure enjoyed being read to.
One of the best moments was when my nephew and neighbor were playing.  My nephew who is only about 17 months kept throwing down his pacifier and yelling for his new friend to pick it up.  Both boys seemed to love it.  And you know me....I got it all on video so you can see it for yourself.

Pacifier Pick-up

No comments: