Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy 6 Month Birthday

Happy 6 month birthday to our sweet Baby G.
 I can't imagine a day without seeing your smile.
 Your daddy and I are so proud of you...
 And love you very much.
 We are so blessed to have you and thank God for you everyday.
 You are growing up so fast.
 It seems like yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital.
Thank you, Baby G, for making the last 6 months the best 6 months of my life.  You are a complete joy to be around and just in case you didn't hear me before....I love you very much.
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!

2 comments:

My Beautiful World said...

Happy Birthday baby G, this is a beautiful post, they do bring us so much joy don't they. Just found your lovely blog so glad I did I'm now following you so nice to find new friends on blogger to keep in touch with, if you find a spare minute visit me sometime and follow back if you like. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Always Wendy

Mrs. G said...

Thanks so much Wendy!!!