Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sleep Your Life Away

Growing up my mom and dad would come in to wake me in the morning. Just like every kid I never wanted to get up but then I would hear my dad say, "You don't wanna sleep your life away." The funny thing was, at that point laying in bed, sleeping my life away didn't sound so bad. Well, Baby G has followed in my footsteps and enjoys sleeping the day away. The last few days I have been able to take pictures of him doing just that.Here's Gampa asleep with BabyG yesterday while mom and I went for a walk.

Here is Baby G with his aunt sound asleep right before my brothers wedding. What you can't see in this picture is the lil kids running around playing, and yet Baby G slept right through it.

Here is Mr. G and Baby G asleep the morning of my brothers wedding. Absolutely precious.

Baby G has realized lately that he has hands. I think since his pacifier fell out he was making due with his finger.

Not sure why this one is sideways, but you can see Baby G in one of his favorite sleeping positions. He has always loved having at least one arm up by his face.

And this is one of my favorites. He truly slept this way for about 30 minutes.
Baby G works hard at sleeping. In fact he is asleep right now in my arms as I write this. I will miss these days when he is older.

No comments: