Thursday, June 30, 2011

Firsts

To My Dearest Baby G,
From those first few precious moments in the hospital until now we have seen you go through many firsts. We have seen your first sneeze, your first yawn, your first frown, and your first smile.
You have had your first bath,
first car ride,
and gone for your first walk.
You have pooped, peed, and puked on both me and your daddy. You have had your first sleepless night (or maybe that was me).

You have had milk come out through your nose, cried your first fit, and I think I saw your first booger. Already, in just 3 weeks, you have won the hearts of all who have met you. You have had your first bad hair day, gone to your first birthday party, and heard your first Cardinal game on the radio. You have had your first bad dream, gone through your first major thunderstorm, and smelled your first dead skunk. You have gone on your first shopping trip, been to church for the first time, and had your first kiss (by mommy, of course).
I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since that first amazing moment I laid eyes on you. Thank you for making parenting so much fun. I can't wait to share in many more firsts with you. I love you!

Love,
Momma G

No comments: