Thursday, July 26, 2012

While Dinner Is Baking

While dinner was baking Baby G and I started playing in the kitchen.

At first we played with some big cooking bowls and... 
  Baby G enjoyed making the bowl his hat.
It was almost as if he was posing for the camera at times.
 This is him playing peek-a-boo with me.
 It is amazing how that game never gets old.
 He was having a blast but then he decided that....
Mom needed....
 A hat too.
 Cheese!!!!

 Then I let him try a new bowl and I tried to see if he would enjoy sitting in the big bowl...
But he didn't.
Then we started playing with ....
 Canned goods.
 Baby G was pretending to eat spinach.  My lil Popeye.

 Now that he has ate his spinach he is ready to stack.
 I put the bottom two cans down but Baby G stacked the rest.
 Time to grab more cans.
Who would've thought waiting for dinner would be so much fun???!!!

No comments: