Saturday, March 9, 2013

Baby G's Barn

I have been looking for months at toy barns for Baby G and finally last night I found one that I just knew he would love.  Baby G had the whole store cracking up as he rode around in his stroller holding this huge box of the barn.  By the time he got home he was asleep so first thing in the morning....

 Mr. G and I got the barn out for him to play with.  The plan was originally to get him a barn for his birthday in June then I decided to move it up to Easter.  Then, because I'm a softie, I decided to give it to him today.  I can't even tell you how much this kid loves barns and barn animals.

 He watched daddy use the screwdriver to put the batteries in so Baby G wanted to be like daddy and use the screwdriver too.
We spent forever playing with the barn this morning.
Baby G can tell you the name or the sound of just about any animal you can imagine.  Animals are his thing.


Baby G trying to get to the other side of the barn to see the 'cock-a-doodle-doo'....aka: rooster.

He was one happy boy!!!

After playing with the barn then Baby G took an interest in the box the barn came in.

He watched Kit Cat go through the box tunnel and he then had to too.
Now he's coming through the other way.
The joys of a simple box.

After spending time in the house playing we decided it had finally gotten warm enough outside to go out and play.  We first played out in our backyard but it didn't take long before Baby G wanted to go see the horses.  We are blessed to have neighbors that have a couple horses and they've told us to come over anytime to let Baby G see them.


 
I didn't get my phone out to take a video until we'd been there with the horses for a while.  When we first got there Baby G was yelling "Naaa" at the top of his lungs.... he just couldn't contain his excitement.  At this point he's mellowed out some but you can still see how much he enjoys seeing the horses.



Baby G enjoys giving love to the dogs that are there too.  I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time around animals this summer. 

No comments: