Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Love My Lil Sister

I think it is a good time to make it blog official that we are expecting a baby.  And on January 21 we had an ultrasound that would tell us whether it is a boy or a girl.  Since the beginning of this pregnancy I said that I wanted to wait to find out until the baby was born, but when I heard that due to a low placenta I will be needing ultrasounds often until the placenta moves up I just knew I couldn't go through the torture of not knowing with each ultrasound.  So this time instead of finding out in the ultrasound room we let Baby G tell us.

Talk about a wonderful surprise when we saw....
This lil guy walk around the corner.  We are so excited to be expecting a lil girl sometime around July 5.
 

This was our first ultrasound when she was just 7 weeks along.
And this picture was when she was 12 weeks.
Thank you, Lord, for another wonderful blessing in our lives.  We are so very thankful!!!!
Now I'm gonna have to figure out what blog names to give my kids since they both can't be Baby G.  I got some thinkin' to do.

2 comments:

Lauren Peters Blog said...

Congratulations! Such a sweet "reveal" idea!! I love Baby G's shirt... And your Mom's too! :)

Mrs. G said...

Thanks Lauren!!! It was a very fun night. I sure do enjoy seeing all those adorable pictures of your lil guy. Keep them coming :)