Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Saturday Morning

"This is the day that the Lord hath made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!" I have always loved that scripture and I try to remember it everyday, but somehow it is always easier to remember it on Saturdays.  Especially Saturday mornings.
I love that Baby G always wakes up happy. The picture might be blurry but I love how he was cheesin.
 I didn't do a single thing to the house this Saturday morning.  Instead Baby G and I played all morning long.  We even played in mommy's big pot.
 Silly boy.
 We played on our grill.
"See here, KitCat, this is the part of the grill that is hot."
Nothing like chugging down a bottle of pretend ketchup.
Then we moved on to the workbench.
We weren't the only one's playing though.



Who would've thought a lil stuffed fox would be so much fun?
I think this next Saturday morning I will skip the housework again.  It's just so much more fun playing with Baby G.

No comments: