Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"Get Out, Sissy!"

Yesterday morning Bubby G and I were sitting in our chair when he started talking to Sissy G.  He wanted Sissy G to "Get Out" and to "Come Play."  I was able to catch the tail end of his conversation with her. If you look closely at my belly about half way through the video you will see Sissy G give a huge kick on the right side.

We are ready to meet you Sissy G.  I can't wait until the moment when I get to hold you in my arms.  Until then you might feel your brother pushing on you and yelling out, "Get Out, Sissy..... but don't take it personally.  We all love you very much and are praying for you to have a safe and wonderful delivery into this world.  See you soon!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Brown-Haywood said...

He's soo cute! He's gonna be an amazing big bro! Can't wait to meet you Sissy!