Sunday, August 31, 2014

Workin' Hard

Bubby is three years old and his attention span is much better this year compared to when we started trying preschool at home last year.  I couldn't believe his excitement at getting school books.   
He is getting to cut, glue, trace, and color. 
On this one he cut out each hat and glued it to the correct person.  He did it 100% by himself.  I was very proud of him and he loved every minute.  I could tell he was proud of himself too.  We put this paper on the fridge and he has been showing friends who come over his work.
Circling the picture that is the same.  He did great. 
Tracing the line.
He is a very hard worker and is very particular on making sure he gets it right.  I had no idea he would care so much that he was doing it right but I'm sure its a good thing.  The Bible does say in Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."  That's actually the scripture that I wrote on my basketball shoes back in high school.  But Bubby was no doubt doing his school work with all his heart.  It was precious.
Working on drawing his shapes.
Concentration.
This is gonna be lots of fun.

No comments: