Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Contagious Laughter

This is the sound that I look forward to every morning when I wake up.  Baby G's laugh has gotten better and better and he gets older.  In the beginning he would basically just smile really big.  Then when he got a little older he would let out a grunt or two along with his smile.  Now we get a full out laugh that is really more like a cackle.  It is the cutest sound ever and both Mr. G and I will do anything to make Baby G laugh so we can hear that precious noise.  The great thing is, right now you don't have to do much to make him laugh.  I noticed that Baby G would laugh really hard when I would play peak-a-boo with him, but after a while I realized that all I had to do was make the "boo" sound and he would crack up.  Another thing....I don't know about anyone else, but I can't help but smile every time Baby G looks my way and laughs.  It could be because I am his Mama and I feel like his laugh is a gift straight from God, but even still, I find his laugh highly contagious.  Give it a shot.  Watch the video and if you don't crack a smile while watching it then take note that I was wrong, but don't be surprised if you find that I am right.

Contagious Laughter Video

No comments: