Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

 I must apologize.  I did not take a lot pictures like I wanted to on Thanksgiving.  Between having 2 amazing meals, spending time with lots of family, plus the fact that I was under the weather, I forgot to get my camera out at my family's house and I only got a few pictures at Mr. G's family's house.  When the day was over I was a bit bummed that I didn't get more pictures..... but I figured I'll just take more next time.
 These two are absolutely adorable playing together on the floor. So when dinner we laid them down but we weren't sure if they would even notice each other and then all of sudden Baby G's cousin rolled over right into Baby G's arms. Super cute and a great picture.
Here they are playing after Thanksgiving dinner.  This is what Thanksgiving is all about.... Not the food or preparation for black Friday, but time spent with family.  I think Baby G really enjoyed his first Thanksgiving, but next time I will definitely get more pictures.