Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bumbo Number 2

2 years ago I was showing off my lil man sitting in his Bumbo for the first time.....
It's amazing how with your first child the whole world seems to stop every time they do something new and Mr. G and I would soak in everything about it.
Well....Now Ms. Sissy G is being a big girl and sitting in her Bumbo for the first time but this moment is much different.  We are still just as proud and just as excited for her....
But the whole world definitely doesn't stop.
Here's Bubby G trying to push her with his feet.  Poor thing can't even enjoy her first Bumbo experience.
But truthfully, I think she really enjoys having her Bubby play with her.  I don't think she'd have it any other way.  And it does a mommy's heart good to see her kids enjoying each other.

Just staring at mommy with her big blue eyes.
Gotta love those chubby legs.
But....let's not forget this big boy.  He wanted me to take a picture of him in his chair.  And I really do apologize....I think lately every picture I have been putting of Bubby G on here he has been in his underwear. 
Being silly.
And what I didn't realize was that the Bumbo was going to be used for more than just a seat for Sissy G.
Apparently it can be used for lots of things.
Including whatever it is that Bubby G is doing here.
But let's pull away a bit from the Bumbo and focus a little bit on tummy time.
I was able to snap a few of these pictures while Bubby G was napping.
She is doing a really good job holding her head up.
Now she's laying down and smiling....just enjoying a lil R&R.
My lil punkin sure is growing up fast. 

No comments: