Thursday, September 11, 2014

Jack in the Box

We noticed a couple weeks ago that Sissy G loves her toy Jack in the Box.  And we then quickly noticed that she has developed a reaction to the Jack in the Box that doesn't change.  Every single time the Jack....or in this case the monkey....comes out of the box....
Sissy looks like this.  I guess it's her shocked face.  What is hilarious is that we have done the Jack in the Box probably a hundred times and she will always have.....

 
This reaction.

Pausing to say cheese....
Stuff the Monkey back inside and then get ready for another....
Shocker.
Yepee!!!
Cutest shocked face I've seen.
We finally got a good video of it so you can see it in live action.  I know she will eventually out grow this so I'm gonna enjoy it as long as I can.

Jack in the Box Video

No comments: