Saturday, April 4, 2015

Internet Service

We have gone weeks without internet service and it has been killing me.  I wanted to update my blog so bad and show off our newest bundle but without internet service that just wasn't possible.  Little G has been changing like crazy.  Look at this precious sleepy smile he gave me weeks ago and now the little guy is flashing me smiles for real all the time.  I have so much to get caught up on....like the fact that we moved...again...Sissy G is now in a big girl bed...and much much more.  But I'm gonna just start with a simple post with lots of cute pictures of the kids. 
A lot of people think that Little G looks very similar to how Bubby G looked as a baby.  So take another look at Little G's sleepy smile and then.....
Check out Bubby G around the same age.  They definitely look similar.  I think they will pass as brothers.
I can't leave this little girl out.  She has really enjoyed having a baby around the house.  When Sissy G slows down enough to realize the baby is near she always wants to hold him or give him a hug and a kiss.  She is a great big sister.
Precious baby boy. 
Dad thinks he's funny for using Little G as a remote control holder. 
I'm pretty sure I get asked at least 101 times a day if Bubby can hold Little G.  He cannot get enough of his little brother.
Sportin' a t-shirt and jeans.
When the baby is laying on the floor just chillin' its always a good time to take out his pacifier....
Taste it to see if it's still good enough for him...and if it is....
Shove it back in his mouth.
Staring up at the sunshine outside.
In case you were wondering....Little G is definitely growing....if no where else he for sure is in his belly.  His arms and legs are still pretty skinny....but that belly is BIG.  Mr. G says he looks like a bowling pin in this picture.
My two boys.  This is one of my favorites.
With us getting everything ready for the big move this is the only way I am able to get anything done.  Good thing Little G likes hanging around.
When Little G starts to cry Bubby will usually say..."Mama, I think he needs some lovin'.
All three kiddos....unfortunately, Little G's head wasn't getting much support so it didn't make it in the picture.
One last sweet precious picture of the little guy.  It's times like this that you hope they could stay little forever.
If all goes well I'll be back on soon with many more pictures.  So glad to be back in business.

No comments: