Thursday, July 22, 2010

Poor Poor Marley

It was a decision that all moms hate to make. They never want to see their lil ones in pain and I was no different. I knew it had to be done but I was worried at how Marley would handle it.No...he's not dead...he's been fixed. And as you can see in the picture, he is handling the drugs very well.

This is the cute face that has been looking up at me all day. I know it is adorable but it is also breaking my heart because with his sweet face comes his little whimper reminding me of how much pain he is in. I can't hardly take it. I truly think I heard him today say, "Why did you do this to me, Mom?"Just like anyone who has been through a major surgery, Marley has taken to his bed most of the day. I take him out to go to the bathroom, but all he really wants to do is lay down. So, when we went for our nightly walk, Mr. G walked Micky and I carried Marley in my arms. I would do anything to make this little boy feel better.
And now, while I am writing this blog he is laying right by my side trying really hard to keep his eyes open.
It is taking everything he's got.
His head keeps dropping lower...and lower..

and lower.
Poor guy!

He eventually gives in. Sweet dreams my sweet Marley. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. And don't worry, I will give you more drugs in the morning.




No comments: