Friday, July 30, 2010

Mickey Unmaking My Bed

There are so many things a woman has to do through out the day. So much to do and so little time. Now we don't have children yet so I don't know what it is like to clean a room only to come back and find it messy again, but Mickey wanted to help prepare me for this. Now the bed had been made and my dad and I were working on installing a new vanity that Mr.G and I had bought the day before for only $100 at Lowes. So in the video you can hear my dad in the background talking about plumbing and Mickey is in his own lil world trying to make himself comfortable. I found it absolutely adorable. If our kids are going to be this cute when they mess up our house then I am going to be cleaning a lot or have a very messy house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yfHy-wdXwM

Now, it might be my bias opinion, but Mickey's face at the end is priceless. The face of being caught. The face that knows he is adorable and that he is not going to get into trouble for what he did.
I really need to get some kids because I am becoming way to attached to these dogs.

No comments: