Thursday, July 14, 2011

Smiles

Baby G gave me his first real smile when he was about 4 weeks old. Ever since then I have been doing all I can to get the lil guy to smile. He doesn't do it all the time, but it seems that if I make myself sound silly enough then I can get a smile or two. Well, today I must've been really silly because I was getting smiles left and right and luckily, I was able to get a few pictures of it. Sorry to say that some of the pictures are blurry. It isn't easy trying to make your infant smile when there is a camera right in front of my face. At least you can still see how cute he is.

In this picture he is smiling so big that he can't keep his eyes open.
This one looks more like he is posing, but you can get a glimpse of those darling dimples. Boy is he a charmer.
This is more of a smirk with those beautiful blue eyes wide open. And, oh my word, that crazy hair. Will it every stop sticking straight up? It is cute now....but what about when he is 30.
This one he actually giggled a little with it. Mama really must've been acting silly here.
So he isn't really smiling in this one. He looks more like he is wanting me to stop trying so hard to make him smile.
He went ahead and gave me one more good smile. This one is my favorite. It cracks me up.
It is always special when your baby looks up at you and smiles. I am going to do my best to give this little boy a lot to smile about through out his life.

No comments: