Friday, July 29, 2011

Tummy Time

Most of the time Baby G gets in his required tummy time by laying on either Mr. G or I. He will use his arms and lift his head up really high. He is getting so strong. Mr. G will usually call each time Baby G pushes himself up a push up and he will count out 5 reps....It's the personal trainer in him. When Baby G lays on his tummy by himself he usually starts to cry after about 1 minute. Yesterday I was able to snap a few pictures of him before he got mad.

It looks like he is searching for that thumb of his.
There is just something about those eyes that makes me want to stare at them forever.
Ok...back to trying to find his thumb.

Later that day Mr. G came home early and surprised us. I had just put Baby G in his outfit for the day and Mr. G was loving it. He is a big Illini fan.
It is so cute to see how much these two are bonding. I could ask for no better daddy for our child. Praise God!!!

No comments: