Monday, September 26, 2011

DH

It took me a while to figure out what people meant when they put the letters DH on blogs but I finally figured out that it meant "Darling Husband."  I particularly like to think that I have the best darling husband of them all.  A couple nights ago while Baby G was asleep in my arms Mr. G (aka....DH) and I decided to play a game.  I'm sure most of you have played 'Hangman.'  Well, when I was younger my folks bought me 'Hangman' the game and I was so excited to play with Mr. G.  However, I have good news and I have bad news. The bad news is.....I LOST.  The good news is....MR. G CHEATED!!!.....But he cheated in the sweetest way possible.  Take a look for yourself.
 The cheating part is that "I love you" is not a word....but three words....but the sweetest three words he could ever say to me.
But I think he was a little bit embarrassed that I was taking his picture.
And just so you know....I won the second game fair and square!!!

No comments: