Monday, September 19, 2011

Yard Sale

Over the weekend Mr. G and my I were able to take part in a family yard sale at my parent's house. We have been looking forward to this day for a long time. I don't know how it is possible to acquire so much 'stuff' when we have just been married a little over two years. It just goes to show how truly blessed we have been.
It was Baby G's first yard sale and despite the cool weather I think he enjoyed himself. He was always snuggled up to one of us and was showing off his dimples to all the customers who stopped to look at him. He also slept a lot..... in fact it was when he was sleeping on his Gampa that he ended up with some terrible bed head. Gampa had to pass Baby G off so he could help one of the customers and that is when we got our first look.
No matter how hard I tried....his hair would not lay down.....not that it seems to bother Baby G any.
We all got a kick out of it and I quickly grabbed the camera stating that this is definitely a "blogging moment." Lucky for Baby G his Nana and Great Grandma B still love him anyway.

After the good laugh we had to get back to work on the yard sale....while Baby G continued sleeping. We ended up doing better in the yard sale than we thought and were happy to take home less 'STUFF' then we had come with.

No comments: