Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spider & A Happy Boy

Baby G and I have had a wonderful morning.  First, Mr. G was able to hang around home an extra hour this morning so it was really nice spending that time together.  Unfortunately, Baby G didn't wake up till he left and we were both still pretty tired this morning so our conversation wasn't anything too exciting....but at least we were together.  I then a got a big surprise when I took Marley out to go to the bathroom in our back yard.


Do you see what I see?  Let me give you a closer look.


How about now?...No?...Ok...I will give you one more shot.


I know you see it now and I bet you are thinking how brave I am for getting so close to this beast.  Well, I'll be honest....I am thankful the camera has a zoom button because I was not about to get any closer than I had to.  It didn't take us long to go back inside.  But once we did Baby G and I had a blast playing in his jumper. Well, technically he played in his jumper and I watched.  He wasn't too keen on the idea at first.  He seemed to give me a look like....



...Where am I and why is there a camera in my face?
But he quickly perked up and started enjoying himself.


And with his smiles came lots of talking and giggling.  I think if I could put music to this picture it would be the song, "Oh Happy Day."



 "Look at me, Mom.  I'm a big boy!!!"


 I must admit that I love spending every moment with this smiling face.  Mr. G and I are so blessed to have this lil man.  Let me send you off with a proper video of Baby G in his jumper talking with his Mama about his night.  I must warn you he is a little bit bashful but he eventually gets out what he is trying to say.

Morning Talk With Mama

No comments: