Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Poo Heard Around The World

Just before dinner last night we heard Baby G making some noise in his pants and we knew that it was going to be a big one.....which just didn't know it was going to be THIS big.  The funny part was that Baby G seemed to be so proud of himself when he was done.  We couldn't help but laugh.


 You can't really tell but there is a little wet spot on the front....probably from him pushing so hard to get the poo out that he peed through his diaper as well.

 And this is what we found on the back.  It stretched from mid-back to mid-calf.  Good thing I am nursing otherwise this would've stunk to high heaven....but as it was....we just laughed....especially Baby G.  Even though it wasn't supposed to be bath night it quickly became bath night.

But Baby G didn't mind one bit.


Once he was all cleaned up we were able to put him in his PJs and go on with our normal life...


As normal as we can get, anyway.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My son had a blowout on my boss the first time I took him into the office while on maternity leave! What a little cutie! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mikki said...

What a gorgeous head of hair! He is adorable.

Dropping in from Thursday Almost Friday and ahave enjoyed reading your posts. I'm a new follower, and I'd love for you to visit me at http://momsbestnest.blogspot.com/ and consider following back. Thanks!

Kaitlin said...

Oh how funny! Caleb did this just the other day on me! It's so funny when they smile afterwards like they have just accomplished a big feet! :) I'm seriously going to stop by the next time I'm in town to see that little one! He looks so big! I can't believe how much he has grown since I have seen him last! Anyway, hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love you guys!

Mrs. G said...

Hey Kaitlin...We would LOVE to see you. I agree about the sheepish adorable smile that they give after filling their pants. Like they are so proud of themselves. Please stop in anytime. I am looking forward to holding that lil guy....all though I hear he's not too little either. We love you too!!