Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pictures

I have been wanting to put pictures up in my house for a long time but just haven't had the chance. I finally figured out what pictures I wanted, bought the frames, and got everything together but Mr. G and I don't have much experience in putting up decorative things on the wall.....so we did what kids do best....we called my mom and dad. They came over last night and after a good supper (crockpot lasagna...Mmmm) we got to work on putting up our pictures.
As you can see...Mickey and Marley are also putting their two cents in....either that or they are making sure nobody knocks over their food.

We decided to put all the sports pictures up in Baby G's room.
I love the way it turned out.

My favorite picture of all is the center picture of Baby G and Mr. G....it is an instant classic.

Then my mom figured out a cool collage of pictures to put in our dining room. Here is dad making her vision a reality.
I think it turned out great. Then mom went back to doing what she does best....


Making Baby G smile.
It was a fun evening with family and we have a house full of pictures as a result!!!











No comments: