Thursday, August 19, 2010

I saw this picture one day and I couldn't help but take a picture of it. Sometimes it feels like there aren't many people in this world who believe in God or care enough to share His good news with others. It was very comforting to see this sign while I was driving along because it reminded me that there are still Christians in this country and that God is still working.
I am sure the person who put this sign up had no idea what kind of effect it would have on people. They probably received harsh criticism from it. Some people maybe didn't shop there because of this sign. But maybe.....just maybe.....these sweet words from Matthew 19:26 touched somebody who needed a reminder of how great God is.
I am sure you all have been there, but it always seems like when I am really down about something, God will always show his face and remind me that I am not alone. I pray that this sign was that reminder to somebody and I know that it was a reminder to me that there are still Christians in this country and they are trying to do the right thing. Praise God and may blessings be upon the person who was strong enough and caring enough to put this scripture on the IGA sign.

No comments: