Sunday, August 29, 2010

Read the Bible

God says that we should meditate on His word day and night. Mr. G and I try to do our best with reading the Bible, but often times we don't do it enough. Luckily, God has blessed us with someone to push us and motivate us to get in His word more. I know you might be thinking it is a preacher, or maybe an elder, or possibly someone on t.v. Nope, it is someone even more amazing.

This is my special Mickey Mantle in the middle of his morning Bible study. Now, if we ever feel like the Bible is too hard for us to read, we are reminded that our dog can do it, so we should try a bit harder. I thought I would share this motivating information with you so that you will be sure to study a little harder. Even though Mickey doesn't speak The Word, he does live it. Often times I will see him share his food with his brother, he gives kisses to his mom and dad all the time, and he is always sorry when he does something wrong. He is trying his best to walk the straight and narrow and he knows the best way to stay focused is by reading God's Word.

OOPS!!! I talked too loud and broke his concentration. Please forgive me Mickey for I know not what I do.

No comments: